1条评分
黄猿 真实币 +7 作品太精彩了!期待不久你最新更经典街拍作品问世! 2012-03-10
只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-03-16
怎么没有预浏览图片呢???
只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2012-03-17
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
只看该作者 3楼  发表于: 2012-03-18
saiya4182s Journal   Quizilla
The rulz areYou must typed these rulzeYou must tag at least 4 peopleYou must tell your 4 most fave unusal songsYou must tell at least 4 of your fave crazy dreams that you can rememberYou must tell the people theve been taggedYou must tell at least 4 things you cant live without (i like 4's today and people do count)AND NO TAG BACKS,Lunette de soleil Carrera!! g qORE/[  
4 songs: /|NyO+Io  
the bird is the word h*KDZ+{)  
The night santa went crazy  8zRw\]?  
the cheese song that is like this "cheese yes its cheese yes its its cheese,Carrera Lunette! cheese is good cheese is yellow cheese is holy to! CHEESE,Carrera Lunettes! *deep vioce* thats right. *normal voice* they eat cheese everyone eat cheese what else would they do! `}P9[HP  
IM A CUCUMBER,Lunettes Carrera! (yes the cheese and cucmber are you tube songs) um]N]cCD`  
4 dreams: _}j>  
the one that a shark could crawl on land and turn everyone eaten into sombies that would live in the bottom of a ressivor. B QUYT/$(  
the one were i unrapped an ailen for christmas and it attacked my mom i got it to hide behind the couch and would stab then i pulled it out and it was wearing spongbob clothes and i was out of no were saiying wanna be friends? 'HfI~wN  
the one were a shark turned into a human and my sister who wasnt evenmysister repidely stabbed it in the face to save me `0W"[BY  
the one were my cousins husband gave me a big tatoo of a snake eating a skull lMW6D0^  
4 things i cant live without:my mommy soul sister blackxstarxdbzsoul eaterbonus one: my whole family #p;<X|Hc}8  
people ive tagged: blackxstarxseventysevenzero loverbrainysmurfete
只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2012-03-18
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!